LIMITED SPACES: CALL TO BOOK
- 1 Day Manikin Mock Course: 3rd August2018
- 1-Day OSCE Mock Course: 4th August 2018
- 1-Day DTP & ME Mock Course: 5th August 2018
1-Day Manikin Mock Course
- 3 hour Mock in the morning
- Detailed written feedback
- Afternoon session:Use this session how you like and practise the exercises you wish or take a 2nd Mock.
Course tutors are on hand to offer you support and guidance as required. Note: Course tutors can give live demonstrations for any exercise on request (time permitting). In order to benefit from these revision days, candidates must have completed an extensive Manikin training course with MR. Courses or elsewhere. Revision days are also suitable for those who are practising Manikin skills in preparation for their exams.
Materials, equipment, full upper and lower jaws and the use of the facility are included in the fees. Endo teeth are not provided. Candidates who wish to practise Endo can bring their own endo teeth/ tooth or can purchase from our office.
No handouts are provided for this session
Course Tutors: Dr. Fred Mukwenda BDS, MPH, MSC (CONS) and Dr. Anita Pradhan BDS, FAGE
1-Day OSCE Mock Course
Mock exam includes stations with actor based, written and skilled OSCEs.
- Guidance offered on how to approach each type of station with effective time management
- Mock exams with detailed personal feedback provided
Our OSCE courses gives you the opportunity to practise and learn using: dental surveyor, cephalogram, models for RPD designing, IOTN ruler, arrangement of intra oral x-rays, and identification of x-ray faults.
- Skilled OCESs are covered using similar materials that are used in the exam.
- The course also includes surgical instruments for identification, the use of rubber dam kit, and suturing kit.
- Communication OCESs are conducted with real actors similar to the exam.
- New OSCEs added at each course.
Course Tutors From : Dr Jasmine SIngh BDS , Dr. Zina Saad BDS, Dr. Wasan Dheyab, Anita Pradhan BDS, FAGE
1-Day DTP & ME Mock Course
- Exam based guidance, including guidance on using exam forms.
- Mock exam with detailed personal feedback
This course includes:
- CPR on Adult and Child manikins including demonstration of BLS and AED with hands on practice
- Use of ME equipment including Oxygen cylinder & face mask, Spacer
- Covering use of Medical Emergency Kit including Glucometer, Guedels Oropharyngeal Airway
Materials, equipment, and the use of the facility are included in the fees.
Course Tutors From :Dr Jasmine SIngh BDS , Dr. Zina Saad BDS, Anita Pradhan BDS, FAGE
Our course tutors are on hand to offer you full support and the required guidance throughout the course as necessary.
Lunch and transfers to and from the course venue to Woking train station are provided as complementary.
This course attracts 6 verifiable CPD hours per day.
Course Tutors are on hand to offer you full support and the required guidance throughout the course as necessary. Materials, equipment, and the use of the facility are included in the fees. No handouts are included in the above course.
Terms and conditions apply. Offer is subject to availability and on first come first serve basis. Not Transferable. Can not be used in conjunction with any other offer. We reserve the right to amend offer.
It is essential that candidates read and study the GDC guidelines.
Course fees do not include accommodation. If you wish to book accommodation, please contact us.
How to book:
In order to book this course. please contact us. We will take payment of the course over the phone via card payment. Once your payment has been completed, please ensure you complete our online Course Booking Form, which will appear as a link on your order confirmation. Your place will only be confirmed by email once a payment and Course Booking Form has been received. If the course you wish to attend is fully booked, contact us to be placed on our waiting list. We will contact you should a place become available. Further information on our courses, tutors, and terms & conditions, can be found on the MR. Courses page, and FAQs.