ARE YOU LOOKING FOR PLVE/VTE OPPORTUNITY?
THEN LOOK NO FURTHER!
- ATTEND OUR SELECTION EVENT
- MEET THE SELECTION CRITERIA BELOW
- PASS THE WRITTEN CLINICAL TEST ON THE DAY
- SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE OFFERED PLVE OPPORTUNITY ON THE DAY
MR DENTAL HAS TEAMED UP WITH MY DENTIST TO FIND YOU MENTORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN UK
WHO ARE WE?
- MR DENTAL IS A LEADING ORE 2 TRAINING PROVIDER
- MY DENTIST IS THE EUROPE’S LARGEST NETWORK OF DENTAL PRACTICES
Making people smile – that’s what My Dentist is all about. As Europe’s largest network of dental practices My Dentist can offer employment opportunities in the United Kingdom for overseas clinicians. My Dentist are passionate about the development of their clinicians and are committed to providing the support needed throughout your career – in particular this means providing mentors to support overseas clinicians with their transition into UK dentistry.
MR Dental are pleased to offer the opportunity to our ORE/LDS qualified dentists a chance to join My Dentist for an opportunity of starting a mentorship to become a qualified NHS dentist with a full Performer Number.
- Have passed their ORE Part 2 or LDS in the last 2 years.
- Have at least 12 months paid postgraduate experience as a dentist. This experience could have been gained in their home country or the UK.
- Should have attended a course at MR. Dental
AND / OR
- Have an IELTS certificate that is less than 24 months old OR be able to evidence English proficiency in another way.
AND / OR
- Have the right to work in the UK.
What you should do next?
- Any Applicants that meets the selection criteria are welcome to apply.
THE SELECTION EVENT:
Date: 27th October 2018
Venue: The DoubleTree Hotel, Victoria Way, Woking, Surrey GU21 8EW
Timings: 9.30am to 3.30pm
Booking Fee: £70.00 per person (includes 3 course lunch/ soft drink and tea or coffee)
10:00 am Registration
10.15 am Intrduction o to MyDentist and Clinical support
11.00 am Clinical written Exam
11.45 am Break (refreshments provided)
12.00 pm Speakers
12.45 pm Lunch
2:00 pm Networking
Terms and conditions:
- This event is limited to first 30 applicants ONLY
- Places are offered on first come first serve basis
- Booking fee is Non - Refundable
- All Applicants in attendance will be processed by My Dentist recruitment team
- Please bring copy of your CV, IELTS certificate, copy of Passport and proof of right to work and stay in the UK
- Applicants must also meet the Selection criteria
- Applicants will be required to successfully complete a clinical test on the day
- Successful applicants will be OFFERED Mentorship opportunity subject to availability
TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT PLEASE BOOK EARLY!
For further information contact:
Tel: +44 (0)1483 773282
Contact: Anita or Sam