PLEASE NOTE: CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFER OF BOOKING TO ANOTHER DATE OR TRANSFER OF BOOKING TO ANOTHER CANDIDATE IS NOT PERMITTED ON THIS COURSE.
PLEASE BOOK ONLY IF YOU ARE SURE YOU CAN ATTEND.
- 1-Day OSCE, DTP & ME Mock Course: 22nd March 2020
1-Day OSCE,DTP & ME Mock Course
OSCE Mock includes:
Mock exam includes stations with actor based, written and skilled OSCEs.
- Guidance offered on how to approach each type of station with effective time management
- Mock exams with detailed personal feedback provided
Our OSCE courses gives you the opportunity to practise and learn using: dental surveyor, cephalogram, models for RPD designing, IOTN ruler, arrangement of intra oral x-rays, and identification of x-ray faults.
- Skilled OCESs are covered using similar materials that are used in the exam.
- The course also includes surgical instruments for identification, the use of rubber dam kit, and suturing kit.
- Communication OCESs are conducted with real actors similar to the exam.
- New OSCEs added at each course.
Course Tutors From : Dr. Zina Saad, Dr. Gunjan Modi, Dr. Marna Elsalmy, Dr. Annu Lathar
DTP & ME Mock Course
- Exam based guidance, including guidance on using exam forms.
- Mock exam with detailed personal feedback
- Real actors as in the exam.
This course includes:
- CPR on Adult and Child manikins including demonstration of BLS and AED with hands on practice
- Use of ME equipment including Oxygen cylinder & face mask, Spacer
- Covering use of Medical Emergency Kit including Glucometer, Guedels Oropharyngeal Airway
Materials, equipment, and the use of the facility are included in the fees.
Course Tutors From: Dr. Zina Saad, Dr. Gunjan Modi, Dr. Marna Elsalmy, Dr. Annu Lathar
Our course tutors are on hand to offer you full support and the required guidance throughout the course as necessary.
Lunch is provided as complementary. If you have certain food allergies and special dieitry needs, as we source the food from other providers, you may have to bring your own lunches.
Taxi shuttle service to and from Woking Train Station to the course venue will be at a concessionary rate of £10.00 for all days of the course. Each morning, the Taxi will wait at the pick-up point at Woking Train Station between 8:30am - 8:40am (click here for pick up point location). If you miss the taxi connection, then you must make your own way to the course venue at your own cost. In this case, no refunds will be given.
This course attracts 6 verifiable CPD hours per day.
Course Tutors are on hand to offer you full support and the required guidance throughout the course as necessary. Materials, equipment, and the use of the facility are included in the fees. No handouts are included in the above course.
Terms and conditions apply. Offer is subject to availability and on first come first serve basis. Not Transferable. Can not be used in conjunction with any other offer. We reserve the right to amend offer.
It is essential that candidates read and study the GDC guidelines.
Course fees do not include accommodation. If you wish to book accommodation, please contact us.
How to book:
In order to book this course. please contact us. We will take payment of the course over the phone via card payment. Once your payment has been completed, please ensure you complete our online Course Booking Form, which will appear as a link on your order confirmation. Your place will only be confirmed by email once a payment and Course Booking Form has been received. If the course you wish to attend is fully booked, contact us to be placed on our waiting list. We will contact you should a place become available. Further information on our courses, tutors, and terms & conditions, can be found on the MR. Courses page, and FAQs.