Call for Price
Call for Price
Returns and Refunds
Subject to the below conditions, MR. Dental are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 5 working days of delivery. Your refund will be credited to the original payment card. Unwanted goods must be returned in a fully resaleable condition, and packaging must be unopened. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged.
Under normal circumstances goods cannot be returned unless:
• To correct an error in the goods dispatched by us
• In response to a batch recall instigated by us
• Products are alleged to be faulty/ damaged during trainsit
In these cases, follow the procedures below:
• Notify us within 3 working days in receipt of delivery by phone or email, quoting the order reference number. Return the item(s) back to us within 5 working days of delivery
• In case of batch recall, follow the instructions issued by us at the time
• In case of good recived damaged during transit please notify us immediately and not later than 24 hours of receipt. Failure to do so may afffect our claim against the courier company. Photographic evidence will be required of any damage.
Where products are alleged to be faulty:
• Contact us immediately by phone or email, quoting: lot number, invoice number, date goods were purchased and details of the complaint
• If agreed by us, return a sample of product quoting our complaint reference number. The complaint will be dealt with as swiftly as possible
Goods must be returned and received by us prior to any exchange or refund being issued. The customer is responsible for meeting the costs of any postage / carriage of return goods. A minimum handling charge may apply.
We reserve the right to refuse any goods that are specially formulated to the customers’ own special requirements, unless the goods are proven to be faulty.
We will not offer refunds on products that have been lost or damaged in the postal system. Please see the FAQs for more information.