POST AND CORE BUILD UP
- A one day hands on course that provides a practical foundation of restoring badly broken teeth with extensive loss of tooth structure.
- Provides practical step by step skills of restoring extensively damaged teeth with vital cores, preformed post and core build up or cast post and core.
- The theoretical component allows the dentist to make decisions, plan treatment and choose better treatment options for heavily damaged teeth with inadequate tooth structure to support a crown.
- The hands on component allows candidates to gain clinical skills in preparation of post and core build ups, ensuring optimal anchorage while maintaining adequate root strength.
- Know the indications for posts and cores.
- Advantages of different treatment modalities.
- Assess cases for vital cores or post and core (prefabricated or cast).
- Skills for selection of post design.
- Gain optimal clinical skills to build up posts and cores.
These courses are suitable for General Dentists who want to further their skills in the particular areas.
Suitable for new graduates and Dentists in General Practice. Increase your potential and confidence.
Take on more restorative cases.
Enhance and update your techniques.
Hand-on practice with demonstrations.
All Materials will be provided.
Course handouts provided to each participating candidate.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
This course attracts 6 verifiable CPD hours.
Course venue: MR. Dental, 4 Manor Way, Old Woking, Surrey, GU22 9JX
Course timings: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Course Tutor: Dr. Fred Mukwenda BDS, MPH, MSC in Conservative Dentistry (UCL Eastman Dental Institute)
How to book:
Select the course and date you wish to attend. Click on 'My Basket' to view your order, before commencing your card payment. Once your payment has been completed, please ensure you complete our online Course Booking Form, which will appear as a link on your order confirmation. Your place will only be confirmed by email once a payment and Course Booking Form has been received. If the course you wish to attend is fully booked, contact us to be placed on our waiting list. We will contact you should a place become available. Further information on our courses, tutors, and terms & conditions, can be found on the MR. Courses page, and FAQs.