£6.00 (£7.20 Inc VAT)
Student pack. 3x single dose packs + instructions. Root canal sealer for permanent obturation.
RoekoSeal is an exceptional root canal sealer. Its chemical and physical properties fulfill all the requirements of a root canal sealer. RoekoSeal combines exceptional material properties such as excellent flowability, no shrinkage and biocompatibility with practical handling. There is no risk of incorrect mixing. RoekoSeal provides an excellent seal and sets new standards in quality and biocompatibility in endodontics. RoekoSeal flows so well that the root canal and lateral canals are filled effectively. Cell tests, tests for mutagenic effects and sensibilization tests all showed negative results.
- is extremely biocompatible
- expands slightly (0,2%)
- mechanical adhesion to canal wall due to expansion
- excellent material properties and flowability
- canal retreatment is possible
- does not contain eugenol
- is highly radiopaque for an excellent x-ray evaluation
RoekoSeal Single Dose:
- individual portions
- easy to use
- perfect for pre-appointment set-up
- sufficient material to treat one multi-rooted tooth