£3.50 – £4.00
Shofu Dura-White Stones:
These are ideal for fine contouring and finishing of enamel, composites, compomers and porcelains.
- Micrograined aluminum oxide grit
- Vibration-free performance
- Long lasting
- Use Dura-White Stones for: fine finishing on enamel, composites, glass ionomer restoratives and porcelains
Available for Fast or Slow hand pieces, in: Rugby, Round or Flame shapes.
These are silicone polishers used on precious metals and amalgam. Use Brownies to achieve a smooth surface, Greenies for a lustrous polish and for a super-polish.
- Silicone polishers impregnated with high quality abrasives
- Use Brownies for pre-polishing and Greenies for polishing
- Main use for amalgams, precious alloys and nonprecious alloys- can be used for composites if other alternatives not available
Fast – Flame, Fast – Round, Fast – Rugby, Slow – Flame, Slow – Round, Slow – Rugby, Brownie, Greenie