Out of stock
To register your interest kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org
This course allows dentists to make
decisions, plan treatment and choose the proper treatment option of fixed prosthodontics for partially edentulous patients.
- Learn the indications for fixed restorations
- Be aware of advantages and disadvantages of treatment modalities
- Assess dificult cases and refer when required
- Gain optimum skills of preparing teeth for fixed bridges
- Gain skill in impression taking and construction of temporaries
Resin Bonded Bridge
- Appriciate that resin bonded bridges are a viable minimally invasive option for replacing missing teeth.
- Highlight techniques for their success in case selection, bridge design and clinical procedures
- Step by step skills of tooth preparation, impression taking and final cementation
These courses are suitable for general dentists who want to further their skills in the particular areas.
Suitable for new graduates and dentists in general practices. Increase your potential and confidence.
Take on more restorative cases.
Enhance and update your techniques.
Hands on practice with demonstrations.
All Materials will be provided.
Free Inlay/Onlay/Crown Bur Kit (14 burs) for each participating candidate
Course handouts provided to each participating candidate.
Lunch is provided as complementary. If you have certain food allergies and special dietary needs, as we source the food from other providers, you may have to bring your own lunches. Taxi service is not available for this course, and students must make their own way to the venue.
This course attracts 6 verifiable CPD hours.
Course venue: Mr. Dental, 4 Manor Way, Old Woking, Surrey, GU22 9JX
Course timings: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Course Tutor: Dr. Fred Mukwenda BDS, MPH, MSC in Conservative Dentistry (UCL Eastman Dental Institute)
How to book:
Select the course and date you wish to attend. Click on ‘My Basket’ to view your order, before commencing your card payment. Once your payment has been completed, please ensure you complete our online Course Booking Form, which will appear as a link on your order confirmation. Your place will only be confirmed by email once a payment and Course Booking Form has been received. If the course you wish to attend is fully booked, contact us to be placed on our waiting list. We will contact you should a place become available. Further information on our courses, tutors, and terms & conditions, can be found on the MR. Dental Courses page, and FAQs.