Out of stock
To register your interest kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org
INLAY AND ONLAY COURSE:
Learning Objectives: Course includes lecture, demonstration and hands on practise.
- A one day hands on course that provides a practical foundation of restoring teeth with Inalys and Onlays
- Recognition of Inlay and Onlay restoration as a viable link between fillings and crowns for moderate to extensively damaged teeth.
- The theoretical component allows the dentist to make decisions, plan treatment and choose better treatment options for moderately to extensively damaged teeth
- Know the basic considerations in decision making for Inlay and Onlay restorations.
- Learn step by step skills in principles of tooth preparation, impression taking techniques, temporarizing and cementation of inlay and onlay restorations
- Free bur kit worth £80.00 for each participating candidate.
These courses are suitable for General Dentists who want to further their skills in the particular areas.
Suitable for new graduates and Dentists in General Practice. Increase your potential and confidence.
Take on more restorative cases.
Enhance and update your techniques.
Hands-on practice with demonstrations.
All Materials will be provided.
Course handouts provided to each participating candidate.
Lunch is provided as complementary. If you have certain food allergies and special dietary needs, as we source the food from other providers, you may have to bring your own lunches. Taxi service is not available for this course, and students must make their own way to the venue.
This course attracts 6 verifiable CPD hours.
Course venue: Mr. Dental, 4 Manor Way, Old Woking, Surrey, GU22 9JX
Course timings: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Course Tutor: Dr. Fred Mukwenda BDS, MPH, MSC in Conservative Dentistry (UCL Eastman Dental Institute)
How to book:
Select the course and date you wish to attend. Click on ‘My Basket’ to view your order, before commencing your card payment. Once your payment has been completed, please ensure you complete our online Course Booking Form, which will appear as a link on your order confirmation. Your place will only be confirmed by email once a payment and Course Booking Form has been received. If the course you wish to attend is fully booked, contact us to be placed on our waiting list. We will contact you should a place become available. Further information on our courses, tutors, and terms & conditions, can be found on the MR. Dental Courses page, and FAQs.